With a new school year about to start, we thought it would be a good idea to finish up the list of our local students’ achievements during the spring 2021 semester. Congratulations to the following:
• Lillian H. Whelan was named to the dean’s list for the spring 2021 semester at Hartwick College in Oneonta, N.Y.
• John Maloney was named to dean’s list for the spring 2021 semester at Bryant University.
• Amanda Lorusso earned a place on Emmanuel College’s spring 2021 dean’s list.
• Gianna Leonard was named to the University of Hartford’s president’s honors list and the dean’s list.
• Christina R. Murphy, studying nursing, and Alison S. Walsh, also a nursing student, were named to dean’s list for the spring 2021 semester at Saint Anselm College in New Hampshire.
• Melaney Jenkins, a Lasell University student, presented at the university’s spring Symposium Research Showcase “The Invention of Now.” Jenkins participated in a video presentation on “What Does Conscious Awareness Mean to Me?” as one of Lasell University’s resident assistants. The spring Connected Learning Symposium is one of two annual research symposia held at Lasell University. Student presentations provide scholarly insights into a variety of industry topics and showcase practical skills and career competencies across those industries.