It’s that time of year, when the Times’ mailbag is full of good news about Hull students and their academic pursuits. If your family news to share with the community, be sure to send the information to us using the information at the end of this column.
Congratulations to Liam Feeney Borza who graduated from Catholic Memorial School in West Roxbury, MA.
While at Catholic Memorial Borza achieved academic high honors, captained both wrestling and rugby squads, and served as Campus Peer Minister. His academic, athletic, and service leadership have been recognized by appointment to the United States Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, New York where he will study Marine Engineering.
* Three Hull residents, all juniors, have been inducted into the Robert J. Fulton Chapter of the National Honor Society at Boston College High School. Congratulations to Porter Bell, Patrick Lynch, and Ryan Parks for achieving this fantastic milestone!
* Congratulations to Stacia Foresta, who qualified for the Spring 2021 Dean’s List at Belmont University. Eligibility is based on a minimum course load of 12 hours and a quality grade point average of 3.5, with no grade below a C.
* Hull’s Christopher Flaherty and Adam Foster have been named to Southern New Hampshire University’s Winter 2021 Dean’s List. The winter term runs from January to May. Full-time students who have earned a minimum grade-point average of 3.50 to 3.69 are eligible for the Dean’s List.
* Theresa White of Hull has been named to Southern New Hampshire University’s Winter 2021 President’s List. The winter term runs from January to May. Full-time students who have earned a minimum grade-point average of 3.7 are eligible for the President’s List honor.
* Melaney Jenkins of Hull recently was elected to the Student Government Association’s board for the 2021-22 academic year at Lasell University. Jenkins will serve as vice president of communication affairs in her new role.
* Congratulations to Courtney E. Breen, who recently graduated magna cum laude from the College of The Holy Cross with an undergraduate degree in pre-med.
If you have good news to share about Hull residents, email your news notes to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a jpeg if you want a photo to accompany the text. We look forward to hearing from you!