Perhaps the most anticipated sports event in our lifetime will take place on Sunday evening when Tom Brady returns to Foxborough to lead the Tampa Bay Buccaneers against his former New England Patriots. What a scene it will be!
So, The Hull Times will have a contest to commemorate the event, with the winner receiving a $100 gift card to Schooner’s Restaurant.
Will the GOAT beat his former mates, or will the new kid in town, Mac Jones, take down the legend? We have posed a few questions; the most correct answers will win. For each question, simply answer Tom or Mac.
- Who will have more touchdown passes?
- Who will have more interceptions?
- Who will be sacked more?
- Who will have more passing yards?
- Who will have more “three and outs”?
- Who will have a better pass completion percentage?
- Who will have more pass completions?
- Who will have more third-down conversions?
- Who will have more rushing yards?
- Who will lead his team to a victory?
Tie breaker: How many yards passing will the two combine for? Closest guess will win.
To enter, email Alan McCall at email@example.com, listing the question number and your answer. All entries need to be received by Sunday at 5 p.m.